tmpfs size option not working

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 20:12:16 UTC 2006

I'm in the same boat.  I've investigate the -tiny, it seems very cool,
but I haven't had time to actually apply it.  Last I tried, I had
enough other patches already in place that it didn't even come close
to applying cleanly.  Figuring out which individual patches I want to
apply and/or fix just wasn't a viable option at the time.