insmod patch in 13062

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Jan 5 00:28:26 UTC 2006

I can only hope that the deep and abiding ugliness added to insmod in svn
13062 (where it blends right in) is only needed for 2.4 modules and _not_
something that applies to 2.6, but it's not really easy to tell, actually.

Is there some way to split that file into "sane" and "insane" halves?  (Not
now, of course.  Definitely not 1.1.0 material.  I'm just asking, as I catch
up on the recent svn entries in preparation for having more than 10 minutes
at a time to work on this, starting friday...)