[RFC] CodingStyle

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:35:04 UTC 2006

Hence why it is called a style "guide", not a requirements.  I will work
with other people's idiosyncrasies if I am changing their code, even though
I prefer my own style.

The guide is good for those who might be unsure which style they should
use.  Other than that, if the code is good, I can live with a bit of funky
style.