Random new website feature.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Feb 16 03:25:27 UTC 2006

Now that I have access to the downloads directory, I added a "patches"
subdirectory.

http://www.busybox.net/downloads/patches

I have a very slow-running script filling up a directory on my laptop that I
flushed a snapshot of to that directory earlier, which should give you the
flavor of the thing.

Dunno whether anyone else will find this useful, but I do a lot of work with
my laptop not connected to the net, and thus I like being able to access the
subversion history while offline.  YMMV.

Yeah, I should make a cron job for this...