Cleanup Patches

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:11:26 UTC 2006

I have been working on integrating Busybox into a new product and came
up with a few housecleaning patches.

The first two apply to the tftp client.  These fix issues where tftp
would segfault if the IP address parameter was omitted, and tftp
leaving a zero-length file on a get of a non-existant file.  I believe
both of these can be applied without issue.

The next two are simply cleaning up the build itself.  When I built
with the latest SVN, I was only two files away from everything
building perfectly.
1.  stat.c complained about some format specifiers in a printf.  I
think my patch is sane, but feel free to point out why it is
wrong/unnecessary.
2.  I built with CONFIG_LFS disabled, but FDISK_SUPPORT_LARGE_DISKS
enabled, and noticed that fdisk.c was built differently.  I then found
a special case for it in the makefile that seems unnecessary.  The
defines that were being added for this special case are not even used
in fdisk.c.  This patch removes the special case.  Again, feel free to
use or reject as you see fit.