[gmail] Re: SHADOW problem and patches

Denis Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 30 21:50:25 UTC 2006

On Friday 29 December 2006 10:36, Marc Leeman wrote:
> > buildroot .config is attached.
> >
> > If someone can explain how to produce that (I mean,
> > busybox statically-linked-against-uclibc), please let me know...
>
> I am currently waiting for the 0.9.29 to re-create another toolchain,
> but I can pass you our cross compiler for powerpc-linux-uclibc- if you
> can use that for testing. It's compiled against the 0.9.28 uClibc.

I am interested in being capable to at least compile bbox for some
non-386 and non-32-bit arches.

This powerpc-linux-uclibc toolchain - is it 64-bit?

Can you give me versions and configure params you gave to gcc
and binutils in order to produce powerpc-linux-uclibc toolchain?
(I think I'll try to compile it against glibc as a first step).

Do you have environment (qemu-runnable image or something like that)
where I can test resulting binaries on amd64 hardware?
--
vda