help!! where to download linux-libc-headers-2.6.14.1 or how to build this package??

kaimi dishui at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 09:59:04 UTC 2006

On 12/28/06, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:

> On Thursday 28 December 2006 1:56 am, kaimi wrote:
> > hello, all
> > I'm sorry to ask for help upon uClibc here, but I can't visit uclibc.orgto
> > register an account, because the connection to North-American has been
> > broken by the earthquake of TaiWan
>
> And now you know why forcing all traffic through a single point of failure
> (The Great Firewall of China) is a hilariously bad idea from a technical
> standpoint.  Oh well.
>
> > I have ported the kernel 2.6.14 to my target, but there's no matched
> version
> > of  linux-libc-headers in the package of uClibc, could you please send
> me
> > the  package of linux-libc-headers-2.6.14.1.tar.bz2 or teach me how to
> build
> > this package by myself??? great appreciative!!!!
>
> The current 2.6.19.1 kernel can create its own headers by using the "make
> headers_install" target.  (Either set ARCH= like you would for cross
> compiling, or use make headers_install_all to get all architectures
> installed
> at once.)
>
> For earlier kernels, the Cross Linux From Scratch guys had a big
> complicated
> script to export sanitized kernel headers, which you can find here:
>
> http://headers.cross-lfs.org/browser/headers
>
> There's a link to download the executable script (without all the HTML
> markup)
> at the bottom of that page.  I haven't tried using it on 2.6.14 but it'd
> be a
> start.
>
> Rob
> --
> "Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
> when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

dear Rob,
why you omit some words when you quote my words?? I don't want to debate
with you on this, but I think, it's necessary to tell you the common sense:
 February 1972: President Richard Nixon visited China and singed the
Shanghai Joint Communique, declaring there is only one China and Taiwan is a
part of the People's Republic of China.  The General Committee of the UN
has released a charter which gave the details. I surggest you respecting the
reality and learing some history on this if you have interests on my
country.

Thanks anyway for your help, after all, this is a platform for techniques.

Regards,
Kaimi