busybox-1.3.0 and nonstd APIs, installment 2

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Dec 20 21:14:37 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 19 December 2006 3:35 pm, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> The goal of the project is to be _small_.
> It means "use fdprintf() where it makes code smaller,
> and provide fdprintf() for libc's where it is missing"

Actually, fdprintf() is a libbb function I added to wrap dprintf(), because
some architectures already have a dprintf() (including MacOS X) that's
incompatible, but nobody I'm aware of already had an fdprintf().

"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery