Busybox 1.3.0 is available

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Dec 14 17:21:23 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 7:59 pm, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> Tarball is already in http://busybox.net/downloads/,
> busybox.net webpage will be updated soon.
>
> Bug fixes will go into 1.3.x, new development into
> current svn and eventually 1.4.0.

Just an FYI, for the web page notice I only put the (stable) tag on the end of
ones that were bugfix-only releases.  (This was apparently too subtle to be a
useful distinction for people to pick up on...)

Congratulations.

"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery