Rob, so what about these patches?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Aug 31 19:58:03 UTC 2006

On Thursday 31 August 2006 12:58 pm, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 August 2006 22:41, Rob Landley wrote:
> > On Tuesday 29 August 2006 2:26 pm, Denis Vlasenko wrote:
> > > So, what about them? Specific things to add?
> > > Chop in smaller pieces and sent to list?
> > > Or what?
> >
> > Um, give me a little time to get to them? :)
> >
> > Could you repeat your question this time tomorrow?  I plan to go over them
> > tonight.
>
> Ok.

Eek!

(On the bright side, I got the CIFS thing merged and am cleaning it up before
checkin, so some progress has been made...)

> Resending 5.patch (no, it's not changed... just in case...)
>
> Also:
>
> 6.patch - (try to) add back make targets lice "sizes" etc.
> 7.patch - fix dependency on BB_BT. make was rebuilding everything
>           each time.

Added to the queue.  I have six items on the "must be done by 5 pm friday"
list, I'll try to get this reviewed saturday.

Thanks, I really appreciate this and am looking forward to the results.  I'm
just a bit swamped at present. :)