(BusyBox) NFS problem

Gulab Chandra Yadava gulab.chandra.yadava at celstream.com
Thu Aug 31 06:58:45 UTC 2006

Sorry
	It's typing mistake, basically it is Busybox v1.1.0-pre1
(2006.04.07-08:05+0000) Built-in shell (ash)
	That is what I get message when I boot and login to embedded
target system.
Basically I have not downloaded Busybox from web, but it is embedded
into
ftp.stlinux.com/pub/stlinux/2.0/ST_Linux_2.0/RPM_Distribution/sh4-update
s/stlinux20-host-kernel-sh4-2.6.11_stm20-31.noarch.rpm

	I am able to do NFS from embedded target to server, when I try
to transfer big files (> 50K) from server to target I get message:
	nfs: server 192.10.100.2 not responding, still trying

Can anybody suggest, what might be a problem???

--Regards
  Gulab