I have US Robotics Broadband router model 9107, its based on BCM96345 chip, with BusyBox v1.00 (2005.08.16-13:01+0000).

Lucky Luk lackyluk2001 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 20:52:35 UTC 2006

Its not matter of complaints but matter of desperation, I didn't complain I
asked for help, I didn't know what could I do next, I tried to find the most
competent people for this matter, I thought that busybox people are those
competent people, and not someone to complain about my problem. Just help.