modutils doesn't compile on gcc 3.4.x and newer.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Aug 28 19:48:24 UTC 2006

On Sunday 27 August 2006 6:26 pm, Bill Somerville wrote:
> Attached a trivial patch to fix some compiler errors.

The toolchain in my ubuntu laptop is gcc 4.0.3, and the uClibc cross-compiler
I'm using is 4.1.0, but I can see how 3.4.x specifically might break.

Let's see...  The typecasts are actually wrong.  But my_query_module() is only
used in insmod (and that only in two  places), so there's not much point in
having it in libbb and I think I can actually do a tighter implementation
inline...

Try svn 16003?