I have US Robotics Broadband router model 9107, its based on BCM96345 chip, with BusyBox v1.00 (2005.08.16-13:01+0000).

Lucky Luk lackyluk2001 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 14:51:20 UTC 2006

>This is a ppp question and has nothing to do with busybox.
>Do either `man options´ or look for documentation for pppd options
>elsewhere.
>Most likely your ISP dropped the line and your router isn't
>re-establishing the connection on it's own. Again, this is not a busybox
>problem but rather a problem in the setup of your ppp
>If you built that router on your own, then you should make yourself more
>familiar with ppp. If you bought that router from someone else then i'd
>complain there :)

As I said this is the "US Robotics Router", I bought this router, I didn't
build it up. I asked for support, from the US Robotics, but they pretend
like nothing is asked, and they constantly asking me, am I satisfied with
the answers and support. Unbelievable.

When you said PPP, did you meant PPP configuration in the router box, or PPP
configuration on the system or the server.
 I'm familiar with PPP, but I'm not so familiar with busybox. As I saw, all
configuration is done with busybox, including ifconfig, nat, firewall,
"auth", iptables.
I tried Linksys WRT54G and Dlink 604(from my friends), both equipped with
Busybox (but some other versions), and they  both repeatedly had successful
attempts to re-authorize in a case of the wrong password, I let them for
hours and more, and they constantly tried to re-authorize.