"svn diff -r15464:15465" doesn't work.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Aug 20 21:39:25 UTC 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 3:58 pm, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 03:22:13PM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> >There's a changeset there.  it's showing it in "svn log -v", but it won't
say
> >which files it touched, and it won't show me the patch.
>
> because you're looking at the wrong branch.

I'm looking at the only branch I care about, and I'm looking at the branch
that the change shows up in when doing an svn log -v.  (Or was this change
part of the checkin comment?)

> See
> http://busybox.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/busybox_scratch/?rev=15465

Got it, thanks.

Not to figure out how to teach my svn patch generation script how to follow
this kind of fork.  Doing it by hand is probably the easy way...

> HTH,

Sigh, I have a headache.  I'm probably grouchier than is strictly called for
just now...