More fun with subversion.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Aug 20 19:14:56 UTC 2006

Huh.  Somehow Bernhard's recent checkins make "svn log -v" show changesets out
of order, which breaks my script that makes the downloads/patches directory.
(Yes, the entire svn history up until now was in order.)

Oh well, I'd been meaning to get my conversion script finished and make a
mercurial repository, and I guess this is just more incentive for that.
(Mercurial has a built in patch dumper, not much point in fixing the svn one
if strange new svn things are going to break it...)