Bash shell support?

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Fri Aug 18 07:38:56 UTC 2006

there is something call Bourne shell options because that allows you to
select what is mostly needed in embedded systems.
The /bin/bash something like 500kb in size and therefore out-of-reach.
on the practice side there is no problem with using the default shell.
In practise there were only very few situations when i used a bash
command that was not supported.

re,
  wh