Problem with zcip's packing of ARP packets?

Patrick Noffke Patrick.Noffke at adpro.com.au
Mon Aug 14 01:39:45 UTC 2006

-- Sorry for the duplicate post.  I wasn't registered with the busybox mailing list, so I'm resending to both lists. --

Thanks, Jason.  That patch fixes the problem for me.  I've submitted an issue for this problem, and attached your patch to the issue report.  You can track the issue at:

http://bugs.busybox.net/view.php?id=993

Pat