mdev doesn't remove devices

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Aug 10 01:11:55 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 10:48 am, Chris Steel wrote:
> Is this a valid fix, or have I just broken mdev in some way that I don't
> appreciate?

Applied.

I'm a little unhappy about leaving the data lying around in temp so long
considering that's a buffer stomped by recursive calls, but a quick glance
didn't spot it breaking anything.  Might take a look later to see if the
functionality guarded by the "delete" flag can be moved into the caller or
something.  Hmmm...

Other things to do just now, I'm afraid. :(