Perl on Busybox

Adam Hawes adamh at adpro.com.au
Wed Aug 9 00:20:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

> Can I install perl on busybox? Since I want to write some cgi webpages.

As Rob (or was it Rod; I'm logged into a webmail) said, Busybox is just a
program that runs on top of another operating system.   You do not install
Perl in Busybox so this question is not really appropriate for this list.

> But I got some error messages like: "relocation error, symbol --eqdf2

Are you sure you used the same compiler and toolchain as was used to create
the distribution where you are trying to run Perl?  You should really ensure
that you can get a simple "Hello World!" C and C++ application running before
you try to get something as complex as Perl ported to an embedded device.

Please, also find a list more appropriate to your question. You'll better
serve yourself doing that.