No more tasks for init --- sleeping forever .

Bhagyashri Bijwe bhagyashri.bijwe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 08:59:26 UTC 2006

Hi,
     I tried busybox-1.00-pre4 for linux-2.2.16 (gcc version 2.96).
   But during make , it gave lot of warning errors  like

   bin/sh -invalid character 45 bin exportstr INIT-

    I got bin, usr ,sbin directories but without linuxrc.

   When I tried distribution on Soekris board-
      I got last line as

    No more tasks for init --- sleeping forever .

    I already had ttyS0 entry in dev.