[gmail] HELP

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at barco.com
Tue Aug 8 04:49:09 UTC 2006

> we have a dum that it has busybox installed on this
> our mail and urgent problem is that
> we want save our commands for example we add some route via telnet
> but we dont know how we can save it
> when we restart our device all of our configuration will disapear
> please help

punctuation is not something obsolete it helps people to read and gives a
more mature impression in general the same is true for capitals normally
this is something you get in first grade but concerning your question
you might want to have a look at saving your commands in a script this
is not something busybox specific though

--
  greetz, marc
I do not sit at the kiddie table. Now you either give me the big toys