Question: Syslogd redirect to more than one host?

Chanti Kain Chanti.Kain at gmx.de
Mon Aug 7 14:49:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just checked in because of a question one of the pro can tell me.
I am using syslogd to redirect from an embedded Linux Box any syslog msg.
I checked the faq and the hints.. and found that the syntax is linke this:

syslogd -L -R 192.168.0.1    # to send it to local msg and to the host with
the IP

that is working fine.

But I would like to send the msg to more than one host!

Is this possible and if not.... what do I have to dig out to make it run?

I did not check for the sources...but I do not hesitate to compile it by my
own....

any advices ?

regards

Chanti