Small todo items?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Apr 25 22:18:11 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 5:49 pm, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 10:57:36PM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> >>
> >> ... and start a discussion about a global config option to toggle
> >> support for getopt_long with one knob.
> >
> >I'm all for it. :)
>
> Noted to add a note about this to the todo (resp. check if there isn't
> already an entry..)

I already have a todo item to consolidate the todo items.

Yes, this is silly.

> Another thing which is really easy to do is to
>
> - shring usage.h and fix formatting while at it.
> - use USE_ and SKIP_ in usage.h
> Any reason why we shouldn't apply the attached patchlet?

The one with the word "lexographical" is an example of where a period actually
is supposed to have two spaces after it.  (This is standard english
punctuation stuff, somewhat screwed up by the fact that web browsers
rendering html wrap all runs of whitespace into a single space.)  I spotted
two other occurrences of that.

Other than that, it looks fine.