udhcp missing prototypes

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Thu Apr 20 11:32:23 UTC 2006

Glenn,

>>not really ... you were clearly all for killing udhcp before i moved things
>>around ... my changes simply unified the code as it should have been

> Actually i think there has been some disagrement over udhcp for many
> years, its even somthing that i think rob and vodz agree on :)

The original author (Russ) opposes to entering of paths "more busybox like".
But.
The devil-may-care attitude to opinion of authors is and is in my opinion
why license GPL name "communistic" and totalitarian.
It is possible to refuse wishes of primary authors, but whether there will be
a result from it more good? In my opinion - it is very rare.

--w
vodz