BB code beautification?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 20 09:03:30 UTC 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, Rob Landley wrote:

> I said no.

all right, i've been told that my suggestion is rejected because
busybox already *has* a beautification style, allegedly defined by
that top-level .indent.pro file, is that it, rob?

fine.  in that case, why don't you actually *apply* that .indent.pro
file to all of the source files under busybox and let me know what
happens?

if you're going to hang your argument on the claim that BB already has
a coding style, rob, you'd have a touch more credibility if you were
actually *enforcing* it all this time.  if you catch my drift.

rday