Modprobe, awk with latest snapshot.

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Wed Apr 19 19:51:34 UTC 2006

"Bruno Hertz" <brrhtz at yahoo.de> writes:

> Any pointers how to further debug resp. fix this?

OK, not sure but those issues might be consequences of another
anomaly. That is, when trying to bring up the network via udhcpc I
realized that no variables were exported to the script in
/usr/share/udhcpc. This could be reproduced on shell level,
i.e. variables exported interactively weren't visible in scripts
executed. I presume something's messed up with uclibc, which might
affect modprobe and awk as well.

Sigh, I guess I better go for a ready to run image.

Thanks, Bruno.