svn 14843

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Apr 18 21:03:24 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 5:10 am, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 04:50:58PM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:

> >> two things:
> >> (1) you keep forgetting clickable links:
> >> 	http://uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&rev=14843
> >> (2) i dont think svn 14843 is what you actually want to talk about
> >> -mike
> >
> >You're right on both counts:
> >
> >http://busybox.net/downloads/patchlist/svn-14847.patch
>
> "
> Object not found!
>
> The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL
> manually please check your spelling and try again.
>
> If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
> Error 404
> "

Argh.

http://busybox.net/downloads/patches/svn-14847.patch

(Sigh, patchlist is the name of that directory on my laptop. :)

> 3) If you enjoy pointing to broken-out patches, then why don't you put
>    the patch generator into the post checkin hooks?

What's a post checkin hook?

> 4) Please group the download/patches/*patch into groups of let's say
>    5000 patches when a "set" of 5000 is full: 1-5000/ 5001-10000/
>    10001- in .
>    Currently the index-page is over 600Kb big, which is extremely
>    inconvenient.

I'm actually pondering moving the old patches into a 1.00 directory, and then
a 1.1.0 directory, and so on.  Need to update my generator script some
more...