Incorrect exit status from nfsmount.c...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Apr 17 23:04:58 UTC 2006

On Sunday 16 April 2006 8:23 pm, Robert J Eggers wrote:
>     While looking into an odd nfsmount behavior with BB, I noticed the
> changelog posted on http://busybox.net/downloads/ is empty -- though I
> presume it shouldn't be.?:O)

My fault.

The changelog and the patchlist directory are generated by a script I run on
my laptop (to update my personal copy of the repository).  I've been playing
with my update script to be nicer to Eric's server, by splicing together the
old changelog plus the new bit rather than re-downloading the whole "svn log
-v" each time.  Unfortunately, my changes kept screwing up in strange corner
cases, so I've reverted it back to re-downloading the whole thing each time
for now...

Yeah, I really should have this script called from a cron job directly on the
server, but it isn't. :)

> nfsmount call from mount.c:
>
>         if (nfsmount(mp->mnt_fsname, mp->mnt_dir, &vfsflags, &options, 1))
> {
>             bb_perror_msg("nfsmount failed");
>             return 1;
>         }
> else return mount_it_now(mp, vfsflags);
>

> The code in question from nfsmount.c (around lines 575-580):
>
> if (nfsvers > MAX_NFSPROT) {
>         bb_error_msg("NFSv%d not supported!", nfsvers);
>         return 0;
> }
> if (mountvers > MAX_NFSPROT) {
>         bb_error_msg("NFSv%d not supported!", nfsvers);
>         return 0;
> }

Yeah, that's horked.

https://busybox.net/downloads/patchlist/svn-14904.patch