OT (was: alternative decodeString() for httpd.c)

Glenn L. McGrath bug1 at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 17 19:44:59 UTC 2006

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:30:15 +0200
Goetz Bock <bock at blacknet.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 17 '06 at 19:44, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> > [ ... what lookes like the beginning of a flamewar, deletd ... ]
> >
> > --w
> > vodz
> When ever something like this happens I wish for someone who speaks
> English and Russian to translate vodz <-> list.
>
> vodz has (IMHO) made quite some contribution to bb, but his english
> suxx.

Agree'd, one of things that made busybox a great project in my eyes
when i started was everyone was friendly and constructive.

I think misunderstanding was possibly behind the licensing problem,
vodz never did clarify what license he wanted his code to be under.

Perhaps its just the price we pay for growth, i think as a
geneeralisation that, as teams get larger they tend loose cohesion.

Glenn