[fwd: Re: [1.1.2] missing build deps for mount]

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Apr 13 23:25:09 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 12 April 2006 6:00 am, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> Your call..
> Looks like a b0rked toolchain to me, not sure if we want to account for
> that (resp. workaround it): I couldn't care less about gcc < 4.1 :)

I just tried building mount without loop support and it built fine for me on
Ubunutu (gcc 4.0) and Red Hat 9 (gcc 3.2).  Sounds like a borked toolchain.

I don't object to applying the fix (since it shouldn't hurt anything, for most
people it should be a NOP), but I'm not going to bother to do it myself
unless it hits a second person...