svn 14732

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Apr 4 15:59:26 UTC 2006

For consistency, could we put the types on the same line as the function name?

I know the argument of grepping for a function name at the left edge to find a
declaration, but we don't do that in most places so it's not generally useful
anyway, it's kind of ugly (there are tags programs), and in this case having
"static" on one line and "int" at the start of the next one means that
doesn't apply here anyway.

I should start a "style guide I care enough about to actually enforce", at
some point.  (Mostly I'm happy if each file is consistent with itself, which
is why this would be just a subset of the larger style guide...)