setterm, without settleds

Alastor "CrazyEyes" Santamaria alastors at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 23:07:02 UTC 2005

                                 ,,,,,
                                (o  o)
*******************oOO**(_)**OOo***************

Finnaly, it's working, it doesn't have the setleds thing because it
didn't worked,
the terminal ended really weird and only reset turn it back to normal.

does anyonem has problems if I use ioctl's ? because that's what the
real setleds use. spite the man page sais ioctl's can change witout
warning.

but is not a real issue for me, maybe I just use gnu setleds because
it doesn't use ncurses like setterm, (that was the reason I coded this
setterm in the first place).

ok, opinions will be apreciated.
come on, critics to, don't be shy.

                        .oooO    Oooo.

No corrijas al necio no sea cosa que te odie, corrije al sabio y te lo
agradecera.
Al que a buen árbol se arrima buena sombra lo cobija.
Lo mejor que podemos hacer por otro no es sólo compartir con él
nuestras riquezas, sino mostrarle las suyas.

                                                Atentamente Alastor