Releasing 1.02 and 1.1-pre1.

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:45:58 UTC 2005

I like the idea of potentially supporting runlevels in Busybox. I don't
particularly care if it is in shell script or C.

It was unclear from quickly looking at the site though where the Busybox
patch was at. Why not submit the changes to the list as a Busybox patch, and
let the group review it? It might help to give a better description to the
list of what you are trying to accomplish as well. I thought from previous
emails that you were simply trying to replace init. LSB runlevel support is
much more valuable to state in my opinion.

Just my thoughts...