Default ash prompt is horked.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Sep 26 15:53:14 UTC 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 08:31, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:

> Also. I can`t convert CONFIG_XXX to if(ENABLE_XXX) for
> this patch (but try before):
>
> if(ENABLE_XXX) use non const variable, but if(!ENABLE_XXX) should "const"
> better.

I don't understand what this means, but I'd like to try to understand it.  If
there's anything wrong with ENABLE_XXX, I'd like to fix it.

Each ENABLE_XXX macro should be #defined as 0 or 1 (this is the contents of
include/bb_config.h, ala:

#define ENABLE_FEATURE_BUFFERS_USE_MALLOC 1
#define ENABLE_FEATURE_BUFFERS_GO_ON_STACK 0

So if(ENABLE_XXX) should very much be a constant, as should if(!ENABLE_XXX).

What problem are you having?