Some problem when init

Paul Fox pgf at brightstareng.com
Fri Sep 23 15:55:52 UTC 2005

 > Sorry It's busybox 1.01
 >
 > Yes,I'm a newbie in linux and embed system
 >
 > I want to understand the depencies of library!

i think you'll find the people on this list very helpful, and
willing to answer direct questions.  but what we don't, in
general, have time for, is teaching -- you'll have to figure out
what questions you need to ask, for us to help you.

 > > >   VFS: Mounted root (cramfs filesystem) readonly.
 > > >   Mounted devfs on /dev
 > > >   Freeing init memory: 80K
 > > >   /bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypt.so.1: cannot
 > open
 > > > shared object file: No such fil e or directory

do you have a copy of libcrypt on your system?  i'd guess that you
don't.

paul
 paul fox, pgf at brightstareng.com