BOFH logging for ASH in Busybox?

Alex Upton alex at ewtllc.com
Wed Sep 21 23:07:28 UTC 2005

Paul,

BOFH =  "B*stard Operator From H*ll" not sure if the mailing list would
automatically block questionable words...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOFH

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=bofh+bash+logging&btnG=Search

I have used patches for BASH that allows the shell to report any user
shell input to syslog. This is great for auditing and debugging
purposes.

I mainly use ASH from busybox these days as its light weight and
provides 99.9% of the functionality I need... that remaining 0.01
percent is BOFH functionality :)

Regards,
-Alex