Change udhcpc Client ID?

Kyle Hill kylhill at ksu.edu
Tue Sep 20 21:29:10 UTC 2005

I'm sorry, that's what I meant.  I'd like to change the vendor class
identifier.  As you say, it's unfortunate that this hasn't been
included.  Is there anyway for you, or someone else, to incorporate your
patches into busybox proper?

Building busybox independently isn't really an option, I use busybox as
part of a custom firmware for a Linksys WRT54G. So my only real option
is to get this patch incorporated into busybox and then get the firmware
maker to update their firmware to the latest busybox.

Thanks for you help.
--

- Kyle Hill