SVN checkin 11462 is broken.

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Fri Sep 16 08:11:01 UTC 2005

Rob,

> The ENABLE_* macros are always defined.  They may be 0 or 1, but they are
> always defined as _something_.  Therefore, code like this is a NOP:

May be.

I already asked about this problem.
Why config.h file it is split into 2 parts (+bb_config.h)
why it is used different namespaces (CONFIG_*, ENABLE_*, BB_*)?
Where the documentation that this all to understand?
For example: the kernel (bigger project) use only
CONFIG_* and one config.h file!

What is shit:
$(ARCHIVAL_DIR)$(ARCHIVAL_AR): $(patsubst %,$(ARCHIVAL_DIR)%, $(ARCHIVAL-y))
?
Why not
$(ARCHIVAL_AR): $(ARCHIVAL-y)
?

I can`t remove absolute paths form .depend, previous have ../$TOPDIR and
"make" can`t find dependece and result is terrible.

--w
vodz