[patch] df.c: missing required space

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Sep 15 18:28:14 UTC 2005

On Thursday 15 September 2005 07:42, Dirk Clemens wrote:
> I think, that my df-patch can also go into the busybox-stable.
> It modifies only the visual output a little bit.
>
> http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2005-September/015990.html
>
> Dirk

There are a couple dozen patches by now that should go into -stable, and a
1.0.2 (and this time 1.0.2 darn it, not 1.02) should get cut and released
sooner or later.

Sigh.  On the one hand I see this as putting off the release of 1.1, which
already has _dozens_ of new features in it that work just fine.  On the other
hand, since we went to the all the trouble of having a -stable tree and
everything... :)

Alright, _one_ more 1.0 stable release.  Then we need to get serious about 1.1
stabilization.