nothing for now just waisting time and money

Lord Sidiuz alastors at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:30:10 UTC 2005

hello how you all doing I hope well, first just wanted to say:

STOP FIGHTING LIKE PUSSYS. ( hope I said it correctly ).

now back into my thing :)

>I just tried setterm on Konsole yet again and it had no effect, but
>CTRL-ALT-F2 login and try it, and it worked.
>
>Huh.

?? in xterm it works.

>The environment variable "LS_COLORS" is very big.

and the empire state building is very tall, point??

mine is BB_SETTERM may be you are confused??

>> > (And not just redoing terminal screen blanking,
>>
>> ??? stop talking in _insert_a_languaje_I_cant speak_here_
>>  I only now spanish and a little english.
>
>English: where any verb can be nouned and any noun is subject to verbing.

jajajajajajajajjajajajaajajajajajajajajajjaajaj

buuuu

don't understand it.

>I have that on a button (badge) somewhere...

first explain then you show the badge.

--
No corrijas al necio no sea cosa que te odie, corrije al sabio y te lo
agradecera.

                                                Atentamente Alastor