svn commit: trunk/busybox: coreutils coreutils/libcoreutils include etc...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Sep 10 22:50:01 UTC 2005

On Saturday 10 September 2005 15:21, Larry Doolittle wrote:
> Sounds like the classic quote
> "It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government
> except all the others that have been tried."
> from Winston Churchill.

Don't feed the troll.  (Does it get more obvious than "open source is a
failure, that's why I'm subscribed to and posting on this list"...?)

I'm occasionally amused when wandering through the web archive looking for a
link to refer somebody to, and noticing the troll has replied to another
message of mine, many months after I added him back to my spam filter.  This
is obviously not someone who is posting in order to pay a lot of attention to
the replies. :)