CONFIG_* defines

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Tue Sep 6 20:32:58 UTC 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 01:00:39PM -0400, Paul Fox wrote:

> > Just as an example, i'm attaching an applet runlevel(8). The only thing

>not really a comment on the current thread, but on your sample
>patch -- shouldn't a runlevel applet be in the init directory?
>the concept of runlevels is pretty much tied to init, even if the
>busybox init doesn't necessarily support them.

yes, IMHO it should. Let me first try to get fixed versions of pidof,
ps, df, find_mount_point() applied before i go about an applet which may
or may not be implemented in C or as
runlevel_main () {
[ $.. -a $.. ] || return 1 ; echo $PREVLEVEL\ $RUNLEVEL ; return 0 ; }

It was primarily ment as an arbitrary example for the BUSYBOX_* config
namespace.

cheers,
Bernhard