BusyBox v1.00-pre10: df Command

Scott Dudley scott at telesoft.com
Wed Oct 26 17:23:24 UTC 2005

We're running an application on the HP T5515 thin clients.  They're
running a 2.6.5 kernel and BusyBox v1.00-pre10.

We've recently encountered an issue wherein the df command incorrectly
reports disk utilization percent on a particular partition.  It reports
that the partition in question is 91% full.  If I issue the command du
-sm on the same mount point, it reports less than 50% utilization.
These systems use a 128mb CF for disk and this error is causing major
headaches.

Is this a known bug, has anyone encountered said behavior, and is there
a resolution?

Many thanks.

Scott Dudley
(602) 308-1115