nfs problems

Rodger.Wilson at Emulex.Com Rodger.Wilson at Emulex.Com
Tue Oct 25 20:49:16 UTC 2005

Does anyone have a static version of busybox compiled for the armv5l/xscale that can mount NFS?

Rodger Wilson
720-394-7275 (cell)
720-494-2488 (work)

-----Original Message-----
From: busybox-bounces at busybox.net [mailto:busybox-bounces at busybox.net]On Behalf Of Wilson, Rodger
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:36 PM
To: rob at landley.net; busybox at busybox.net
Subject: RE: nfs problems

~ # busybox
BusyBox v1.01 (2005.10.24-13:42+0000) multi-call binary

Usage: busybox [function] [arguments]...
   or: [function] [arguments]...

        BusyBox is a multi-call binary that combines many common Unix
        utilities into a single executable.  Most people will create a
        link to busybox for each function they wish to use and BusyBox
        will act like whatever it was invoked as!

Currently defined functions:
        [, ash, basename, busybox, cat, chgrp, chmod, chown, chroot, chvt,
        clear, cp, date, dd, deallocvt, df, dmesg, du, echo, egrep, env,
        expr, fdisk, fgrep, find, free, grep, halt, hexdump, hostname,
        httpd, ifconfig, init, insmod, kill, killall, klogd, linuxrc,
        ln, logger, login, ls, lsmod, md5sum, mkdir, mknod, more, mount,
        mv, nslookup, openvt, pidof, ping, pivot_root, poweroff, ps, pwd,
        reboot, reset, rm, rmdir, rmmod, route, sed, sh, sleep, strings,
        syslogd, tail, tar, tee, telnetd, test, tftp, time, touch, tty,
        udhcpc, umount, uniq, uptime, usleep, vi, wc, which, whoami, xargs

~ #

The kernel is 2.6.11  with support for both NFS root and NFS

And it is statically compiled.

Rodger Wilson
720-394-7275 (cell)
720-494-2488 (work)