Unicode support in shell

ahmad hassan guideveloper123 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 08:37:34 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am using ash shell and have an ncurses application running over it. So i
think its kernel mode  tty i am using. I have also added the unicode pages
for CJK and UTF8 from kernel. Now what do i have to do to make the unicode
characters like japanese characters get displayed. I have the japanese
string as ANSI file and i have to read the string resources and just display
them in appropriate charset. One thing more just by adding kernel mode
support for western languagues i had them displayed appropriately.

Best Regards,
Ahmad.