crond usage documentation oddity (busybox v1.1.0-pre1)

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com
Sun Oct 16 00:22:30 UTC 2005

Please don't Cc: me. I am subscribed to the list.

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005, Rob Landley wrote:

> On Saturday 15 October 2005 10:39, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> > Idea for a patch attached.
> >
> > I noticed there are a lot of various DEBUG macros around.
> > 'find -type f -name "*.[ch]" | xargs egrep DEBUG' may give you an idea.
> > Wouldn't a uniform variant provide a more maintenance friendly code?
>
> I've never found any of our built-in debug code useful.

Wipe it out then. But if it stays in there, the reasonable thing to do is
to keep it clean. And IMO, some uniformity could also help.

> Generally debug code exists for the developer who wrote it,

Generally.

But in this particular case some of that code leaked out to the usage
stuff, creating confusion. I just suggested some cleanup.

Cheers,
Cristian