Proof positive the "signedness of char *" warning is useless.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Nov 29 22:32:05 UTC 2005

In loop.c, loopinfo.lo_file_name (from linux/loop.h, it's loop_info64) and
open() take strings with differing signedness.

This warning is _actively_ pointless and stupid, and if I can't find a way to
get gcc to not issue it at all, I'm going to write a grep -v wrapper to
filter it out so I don't miss _real_ warnings in all the noise.