r12236

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Nov 22 04:51:04 UTC 2005

On Monday 21 November 2005 13:13, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
> On Monday 21 November 2005 050, Rob Landley wrote:
> > If somebody other than me wanted to help with this shoveling, I'd be
> > immensely grateful, by the way.  A reward that might translate into, I
> > dunno, effusive praise?  Possibly even compliments.  (Unlikely to be
> > anything material in it for you, sorry.  Warm glow, perhaps?  I've got a
> > heat lamp.  It doesn't speak TCP/IP so there may be a range issue
> > preventing it from being applicable here, but I thought I'd mention
> > it...)
>
> OK, I'm in for the heat lamp. :-)
>
> There's another bug in modprobe, number 428. Assign it to me (my login is
> 'integrator'). I will investigate tonight.

Um, I'm not quite sure how that part of the bug system works.  It's currently
assigned to "busybox", which is a key I think I'm sorting on to get the list
of 88 things we care about.

Erik!  It's your bug system, what do I do?

Rob

P.S.  What I've been doing is either just fixing things and then closing the
bug, or asking for more information and putting them in "feedback" mode...