Inetd.c sigpause() --> __xpg_sigpause() not in uClibc

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Nov 11 23:08:37 UTC 2005

On Friday 11 November 2005 03:06, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> John,
>
> >>Unless it is discussion? It is market bedlam.
> >>Instead of offering correction on one line,
> >>and the most important - to transfer the initial mainstream author,
> >>have made a lot zilion kilobyte of bla-bla, frequently offensive.
> >>On this empty chatter at you time is...
> >
> > I'm not sure what you are trying to say, but it sounds like weak
> > excuses and shifting the blame.
>
> I speak, that instead of real support common development you find time
> only on zillion kilomytes insults.

Are you implying you'd like me to clean up inetd.c the way I think it should
look, rather than ask you to explain why what you checked in doesn't match my
idea of clean, efficient, readable code?

I can do this.  Just say the word...

> > I hope those in authority decide to revert the change.
>
> O may God!
> And to you did not occur to glance on the current version in SVN?

I saw the bugfix you checked in, yes.  Thank you for doing so.  Unfortunately,
that was not the entirety of the concern...